Spring break in Lot valley : getting some ideas !
The Spring break is there and the Lot valley welcome you and your friends or family for numerous activities:
- From 5 to 28 April, in Castelnau Montratier, come to visit a ceramics exhibit with sculpturs.
- Flower markets in the area ; on 21 april in Duravel, on 30 April & 1 May in Valprionde with plant market with sculptur exhibit in garden.
- On 21st April in Gourdon, do not miss the Book show.
- Flea markets on 7 april in Mercuès, 17 April in Cahors, 20 April in Puy L’Evêque, 22 april in Cazals et le 8 May in Cahors.
Move your body
- Spring is starting, why not renting an electric bike, delivered to your yurt door ?
- The Lot area offers numerous pedestrian trails to see stupendous views. Do not hesitate to ask us some guidelines.
- From 2 to 30 April, “MECANICA” exhibit will be in Montcuq en Quercy, to see mecanic art.
- Every days during holidays, plan a horse ride of 2 hours or during full day ride in middle of beautiful landscapes, contact us.
- From 9th til 13th April, come to walk along with sheeps during the “Rocamadour to Luzech Transhumance”, the road used by the sheepkeepers and their herds.
- Bring your kids to the magnificent and huge animal park of Gramat, open every day along the year.
- Every day from the 30th March, move closer to Earth center by visiting the Gouffre de Padirac (greatest chasm in Europe).
- Every afternoon, go with your children to discover the Phosphatières in Bach, intriguing canyons. A nice place outdoor for everybody.
- Fun guided visit of St Cirq Lapopie to be done with children on 24 April, info at Tourist office of St Cirq.
- Treetop adventure park in Pradines at Cap Nature, Fun assured for everyone !
- On 13th & 14th April, the 16th producers market in Cazals to taste wines and cheeses and others locals products.
- Visit & taste in wineyards of Malbec Cahors at Clos Triguedina, contact us to book it.
- The black truffle harvest is finished but you can still visit, all year long, a truffle farm with demo of truffle hunting with dog.
- The Pech Merle cave in Cabrerets is opened to people everydays morning afternoon.
- From 7th April, discover a unique area in the world the pterosaurus beach in Crayssac.
- Everydays during holidays, the medieval castle of Bonaguil is open from 14h til 17h, for all lovers of beautiful fortified castle from XIII century.
- On 27 April FBAéro can bring you for 1h30 of flight above Cahors’s Cathedral and around up to Rocamadour.
- Do not miss on each Friday evening all year long the astronomical rendezvous at GAP47 in Montayral from 21h15 to discover the stars and planets from telescopes.
- On 6 & 7 april, at Auditorium of Cahors, come to great party with Swing Machine Big Band .
- You would like to relax, you can book a private SPA for 2 hours, by contacting us you will be able to plan it during your spring holidays.
- Renting a selfcatered accomodation for Spring Holidays : take the time to relax in a calm area with friends or family within a modern and comfortable yurt : contact us.